It’s been far too long since I’ve made any videos, but I’ve been hard at work on some fun new stuff for BombSquad 1.7. Here’s a quick demo of the new ‘Workspaces’ feature.
A bit about the Android version of 1.5 and the plan to roll it out. Here’s the TLDR version if you don’t feel like watching:
- Android builds of BombSquad 1.5 are now available.
- You can grab generic Android test builds from the standard place: https://files.ballistica.net/bombsquad/builds/
- You can get 1.5 builds on Google Play by opting in to the open testing group.
- I’ll slowly roll out the 1.5 update to everyone running 1.4 over the coming days/weeks depending on how testing goes.
- If you are running lots of 1.4 mods you may want to explicitly stop BombSquad from auto-updating to 1.5 until your mods have been ported.
- If you are testing 1.5, please report any bugs or behavior that is different from 1.4 to the ballistica issues section.
As promised, today’s announcement!
TLDR: Core components of BombSquad on GitHub, featuring lots of my own tools and pipelines for use by tinkerers/modders. Make your own 1.5 test builds. (official 1.5 builds coming soon; other goodies shortly thereafter).
After years of work, it’s finally time to get this ball rolling… 🙂
(announcement should be late-afternoon California time)