It’s been far too long since I’ve made any videos, but I’ve been hard at work on some fun new stuff for BombSquad 1.7. Here’s a quick demo of the new ‘Workspaces’ feature.
BombSquad 1.5 Android
A bit about the Android version of 1.5 and the plan to roll it out. Here’s the TLDR version if you don’t feel like watching:
- Android builds of BombSquad 1.5 are now available.
- You can grab generic Android test builds from the standard place: https://files.ballistica.net/bombsquad/builds/
- You can get 1.5 builds on Google Play by opting in to the open testing group.
- I’ll slowly roll out the 1.5 update to everyone running 1.4 over the coming days/weeks depending on how testing goes.
- If you are running lots of 1.4 mods you may want to explicitly stop BombSquad from auto-updating to 1.5 until your mods have been ported.
- If you are testing 1.5, please report any bugs or behavior that is different from 1.4 to the ballistica issues section.
TLDR: BombSquad 1.5 test builds are now available! Please holler if you find any problems. Store versions (including Android) will be updating in the near future when these prove to be bug free…
The Ballistica Project
As promised, today’s announcement!
TLDR: Core components of BombSquad on GitHub, featuring lots of my own tools and pipelines for use by tinkerers/modders. Make your own 1.5 test builds. (official 1.5 builds coming soon; other goodies shortly thereafter).
BombSquad Announcement Coming: April 3, 2020
After years of work, it’s finally time to get this ball rolling… 🙂
(announcement should be late-afternoon California time)